The MOT is an annual test of your ŠKODA's safety, roadworthiness and its exhaust emissions.
Available only on UK mainland.
All models £39
All models £159
An interim service is carried out every 12 months or 10,000
miles, whichever comes sooner.
An interim service includes:
- Oil & filter change (fully synthetic oil)
- Vehicle inspection test and report*
- Full vehicle road test**
- Vehicle & software enhancements from ŠKODA’s database
- Replacement pollen filter ^
- Diagnostic check including report
- Re-set service interval display
- Wash and vacuum
ŠKODA stamp in service book
All models £279
A major service is carried out every 24 months or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
A major service includes:
- Everything from an interim service
- Replacement air filter ^
- Spark plugs ^ (petrol engine) or fuel filter ^ (diesel engine)
- Remove wheels and check brakes
- Check/adjust tension of all drive belts
- Check/replenish gearbox oil (where applicable)
- Check/replenish final drive oil (where applicable)
- Check suspension system
Check heating/aircon operation
From a brake pad change to an aircon service, all of our maintenance offers are completed by factory trained technicians who know ŠKODA cars inside out.
What you might call walking-talking ŠKODA encyclopedias. However, the bill won’t be difficult to understand. The price you see is the price you’ll pay.
CAMBELT & WATER PUMP
|All models||All models|
Whether you choose a major service, interim service or an MOT, you can rest assured that the job will be carried out by a factory trained technician who cares about the detail. And when it comes to that all important detail called the price, there’s no nasty surprises.
Please note - If your vehicle requires brake fluid as part of an interim and major service, it will be charged for separately at a cost of:
£52 for all models
* Vehicle inspection: inspection of all lights, instruments, bodywork, glass, locks, battery, drive belts, suspension, steering, fuel lines, brake pads/shoes/discs, hoses, wash/wipe system, exhaust system, engine components, fluid levels and tyres.
** Vehicle road test: includes checking steering alignment, clutch and braking operation, engine performance, suspension noise and driving controls.
^ These items will be replaced, if required. This will be determined by the manufacturer's service regime data.
Prices offered in our Fixed price servicing offer are the maximum selling prices. ŠKODA Authorised Repairers are free to offer prices lower than this offer.
This offer applies to vehicles following a fixed servicing regime only. Customers whose vehicles are on a flexible servicing regime can ask their participating ŠKODA Authorised Repairer about changing over to a fixed servicing regime if they believe this will better suit their needs.
For ŠKODA vehicles 3 years (from first MOT) up to 10 years old. Fixed price servicing is available to customers at participating ŠKODA retailers only. All prices are (where applicable) inclusive of standard parts, labour, oil and VAT and come with a two-year parts and labour warranty. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time.